Monday, December 26, 2005

More Cairo Pictures

Since I am going to be gone almost ten days, I'm going to leave you with some more pictures from Cairo. When I return, I hope to have some great pictures of Paris, London, and my friends. Happy New Year's, everyone! :)

Mosque at the Citadel in Cairo


Inside of the mosque


Gorgeous view of Cairo from outside the mosque


Our nighttime falucca ride on the Nile - so fun!

Dinner at the Hard Rock Cafe after the falucca ride

Me and Mohab goofin' off

Me and the guys...from left to right: Ash, Ahmed, Mohab, and Walt. (Huka took the picture)

Koshary, one of my favorite Egyptian meals

License plate in Arabic...from left to right, the numbers are 424490

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

avery, i miss talking to you. call me asap when you finish traveling & get back to your vonage phone :)

6:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

avery, what's happening overseas? i hope the travels are going good, as it looks like they are judging by the pictures. i have two questions questions for you: 1) when are you coming home? b/c i need haircut. and 2) do pencils in europe have erasers? i heard somewhere the other day that they didn't and i thought i would ask to see if this was true or not. anyway, have fun over there and don't get into any bollocks (whatever that means)... ro

9:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home