Friday, March 24, 2006

Mississippi College and Salsa Dancing

Well, my last full week in Stratford has been a very fun one! I've mostly been working on my papers (well, that's not the fun part), but I've also gotten to hang out with friends and try new activities. On Tuesday, I had my last Shakespeare's Women class. I really enjoyed the class, but my teacher was very hard. Tuesday night, a bunch of us headed to A Hole in the Wall for two-for-one pizza. I love that place! My favorite is the fajita pizza (chicken, salsa, and sour cream), and I can definitely eat the WHOLE thing. On Wednesday, I did some last minute gift shopping, and ate dinner with...the Mississippi College group! So fun! They had a busy day, so I didn't get to see them until after five. We went to A Hole in the Wall (again) for more delicious food. They went to see a play at seven thirty, but afterwards, Mallory came over and hung out for awhile. It was so great to see her and the rest of the girls! :) Tonight, Michelle, Marfo, and I went salsa dancing! Cox's Yard, a local pub that has a dance floor upstairs, has salsa classes on every other Thursday, followed by a salsa party. We stayed for three and a half hours, and had SO MUCH FUN! We were laughing the whole time. Our teacher was from Spain, and he was great. We definitely want to do it again! Tomorrow, I'm going to be working on my essays, and then my friend Jordan is cooking dinner for Cat and me. I have class Friday night, and then some people from school are having a party. I have class ALL DAY Saturday and Sunday, and then Monday I'll be packing and getting ready to head out Tuesday morning! I switched my flight from Atlanta to Jackson, so now I'll be getting home at 8:12 p.m. instead of 11:07 p.m. on Tuesday. Hooray! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home